- Nov 02 2022Healthy eating is all relative. It depends on what you determine to be healthy and what lifestyle you are following. Here, I’ve collected all of my healthiest recipes and whether you’re in need of quick and easy healthy dinners, something sans gluten or dairy or a vegetarian/vegan option, I’ve got you covered. When you want a healthy dinner recipe but want it done in a flash, these recipes come to the rescue. All of them take less than 30 minutes to make and use simple ingredients every home has in the fridge or pantry. GLUTEN FREE DINNER RECIPES Masala baked fish – This masala baked fish recipe is a delicious, light recipe. It’s healthy and perfect served for dinner with turmeric-scented rice and a quick and easy chopped salad. Easy sweet chilli salmon – Easy oven baked salmon glazed with a simple sweet chilli glaze is a simple, delicious dinner recipe and is great for meal prepping ahead. One pan lemon chicken spinach and beans – This easy one pan chicken spinach and beans rec
- Nov 02 2022This pudding is a great make-ahead recipe. The pudding can be baked the day ahead and kept in the fridge, covered with foil. Reheat for 15 minutes in a hot oven then serve. If you’re planning on making this recipe ahead, I would double the syrup and keep half to pour over the pudding just before serving after being reheated. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. To make the pudding, melt the butter and chocolate together in a glass bowl set over a pot of simmering water then set aside to cool. Whip the sugar and eggs together in a large bowl until pale and fluffy, approximately 3-4 minutes, then pour in the cooled chocolate mixture. This can be done with a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer. Stir the dry ingredients into the egg mixture and fold in. Pour in the hot coffee and vanilla until a smooth batter forms. Pour the batter into a greased baking dish (I used a 26cm/10inch skillet). Soften the peanut butter for 30 seconds in the microwave oven then swirl into the chocolate bat
- Nov 02 2022Chocolate baked pudding swirled with peanut butter drenched in a chocolatey syrup is a decadent dessert perfect for celebrations. To make the pudding, melt together the butter and chocolate then set aside to cool. Whip the sugar and eggs together in a large bowl until pale and fluffy, approximately 3-4 minutes, then pour in the cooled chocolate mixture. Stir the dry ingredients into the egg mixture and fold in. You in the hot coffee and vanilla until a smooth batter forms. Pour the batter into a greased baking dish (I used a 26cm/10inch skillet). Soften the peanut butter for 30 seconds in the microwave oven then swirl into the chocolate batter. Place in the oven and allow to bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out with moist crumbs. While the pudding bakes, make the syrup. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, melt together the butter, cream, sugar, golden syrup, cocoa powder and peanut butter. Simmer for 5 minutes. Once the pudding comes out of the oven, pour over the
- Nov 01 2022
If you’re tired of your go-to roasted chicken recipe, you HAVE to give this honey soy chicken a go. It’s super simple to make with everyday ingredients but results in a delicious, juicy chicken with the most irresistible skin. I spatchcocked the whole chicken myself by using sharp kitchen shears and removing the backbone of the chicken before flattening it out. You can also ask your butcher to do this for you. Season the chicken generously with salt on both sides then place into a roasting dish and place in a preheated oven to roast for 30 minutes until the skin starts turning golden and the chicken is almost cooked. While the chicken is roasting, combine the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil and lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Allow to simmer for 8-10 minutes until the glaze easily coats the back of a spoon. Remove from the heat and set aside. Once the chicken has been cooking for 30 minutes, remove it from the oven and brush over the glaze. Return the chicken back to
- Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus.
- Rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer cidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus.
- Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumquer nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere.